No products in the cart.
Post Your Device Repair Service
*For postal repair service, an additional £8 will be charged on top of the repair prices.
We offer repairs from all over the UK, so even if you are not located near our stores in Hitchin, Loughton or Letchworth, you can still get your device repaired at your convenience. If you have a faulty device send it to us at:
The Mobile Store
Unit 3 Churchgate
Note: Before you post, please make sure your phone is packaged safely and in plenty of bubble wrap. We will not take responsibility for any damage caused in transit.
Things to do before you post:
- Remove your sim card & memory card from your phone. Please send your battery with the phone. The phone needs to be tested before it is sent back to you.
- Place your phone into a jiffy/bubble bag – alternatively, wrap it in bubble wrap.
- Insert a small note explaining your fault, your name, address and contact number.
- Send the phone to us ( above address) but please remember responsibility is down to you so we recommend you send via Royal Mail special delivery which has the insurance for your device up to £500 in the event of it being lost or damaged.
- Your repair should be complete within 1 – 2 days. Please note that It may be that in those 1 – 2 days we are unable to pinpoint the fault on your phone or we do not have the parts needed in stock to repair so therefore more time will be needed to figure out the fault or to order the parts. There is still no charge for this but please be patient and someone will call you with an update. As you can understand we cannot keep every part for every phone ever made in stock so although we carry thousands of parts there may be certain parts we need to order from the manufacturers, UK or abroad which may take a couple of extra days.