No products in the cart.
Baseus Cafule Series Metal Data Cable Type-C to Type-C 100W 1m – Black
- Brand: Baseus
- SKU: MSO-0401
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Baseus Cafule Series Metal Data Cable Type-C to Type-C 100W 1m in Black
Quick charging of electronics and sending data at the same time? It is possible at a speed of up to 480 Mbps! The cable with input and output Type-C supports popular models of laptops, tablets, mobile phones of such brands as Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, Dell, Lenovo, HP and Nintendo Switch consoles.
Choose a reliable Baseus product made of solid materials, generating power of max. 100W. Thanks to built-in protection, it does not overheat and loses its properties.
- Brand: Baseus
- Material: Zinc alloy + nylon braid wire
- Tip Length: 37 mm
- Power: 100W (20V/5A)
- Transmission rate: 480Mbps
- Input interface: Type-C
- Output interface: Type-C
- Length: 2 meter
Content of the set:
- 1x USB Type-C cable
- Extremely fast charging of phones and laptops with a power of up to 100 W.
- Compatible with numerous quick-charging standards, e.g. Power Delivery and Quick Charge.
- The built-in integrated circuit controlling the current flow.
- Cable core composed of 8 internal wires.
- Plugs sheath made of zinc alloy and cable nylon braid.
- Standard USB 2.0 and data transfer up to 480 Mbps.
- Cable-clipping Velcro supplied.
- Extremely quick battery charging in the phone.
- Quick charging QC and PD.
Thanks to the considerable power of 100W, the Baseus cable can handle charging laptops with an integrated USB Type-C port. Is your equipment powered like that? Perfect!
Resistant cable for special tasks
The cable is very solid and resistant to extensive use. It is thanks to well-selected materials used for manufacturing – metal tips of plugs and nylon braid which secures the core against damage. The Velcro serves to keep the order.
Sending data and charging at the same time
Do you wonder if you need to start by sending data or charging the device? Forget about such dilemmas! After connecting the unit to the PC, charging and sending data occurs at the same time. Standard USB 2.0 guarantees a transfer at a very good speed of up to 48 Mbps.
Solid cable structure
Metal tips with rubber pieces protect the device input against damage. The very cable and its galvanized pieces (8 streaks with 324 cores) are placed in the reliable nylon braid, resistant to bending. Thanks to TPE rings, the gadget is flame-resistant