We accept non-warranty chargeable repairs on any make and model of phone.
The handset will need to booked-in at our store or sent to us by post securely packaged.
For Sending Via Post, we recommend Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' be used as this will cover you in the eventuality of loss.
Please make sure you keep memory card, sim card , backcover and battery with you only. Please take data backups before sending phone to us as The Mobile Store wont be held responsible for any kind of data loss.
The Mobile Store will not be liable for any loss or damage of the handset until we are in receipt of the phone.
A quote will then be raised which will be relayed to you either by post or telephone call, dependent on the contact information you have supplied. A quote is normally raised within one or two days of receipt, once we have received payment the repair will be completed within one to two days dependent on availability of parts. If however a quote is refused or the handset is beyond economical repair, the handset can either be returned to yourself.
Here are some of the most popular faults we repair:
TouchPad Not Responding
We repair phones from all over the UK ! We accept phones for repair from all around the country, so even if you are not located near one of our repair centres, you can still take advantage of our repair service. Turnaround is quick, typically in 48 to 72hrs, and all the work is done in house to the same high standards as if you took the handset to a repair centre yourself.
If you have a faulty phone and would like a quote, click on the relevant link below.
If you are satisfied with our quote, please post your phone or handset at :
The Mobile Store
Unit 3 Churchgate
Note: Before you post, please make sure your phone is packaged safely and in plenty of bubble wrap. We will not take responsibility for any damage caused in transit.
Please click the below link to download the repair form and fill in the details. This repair form has to be sent with the phone.
Things to do before you post
1. Remove your sim card & memory card from your phone. Please send your battery with the phone. The phone needs to be tested before it is sent back to you.
2. Place your phone in to a jiffy / bubble bag - alternatively wrap it in bubble wrap.
3. Print off & fill in our repair form or insert a small note explaining your fault, any price you have been quoted along with your name, address and contact number.
4. Send the phone to us ( above address) but please remember responsibility is down to you so we recommend you send via Royal Mail special delivery which will insure your phone up to £500 in the event of it being lost or damaged.
5. Your repair should be complete within 1 - 2 days. Please note that It maybe that in those 1 - 2 days we are unable to pin point the fault on your phone or we do not have the parts needed in stock to repair so therefore more time will be needed to figure out the fault or to order the parts. There is still no charge for this but please be patient and someone will call you with an update. As you can understand we cannot keep every part for every phone ever made in stock so although we carry thousands of parts there may be certain parts we need to order from the manufacturers, UK or abroad which may take a couple of extra days.
6. If for any reason your repair will cost more than the quote, we will call you first, we NEVER do any repairs without your consent. If the repair is unsuccessful there will be no charge for the time spent on the phone however there will be a £4.50+ vat fee to return the phone, alternatively leave it with us & we will dispose of the handset for you.
7. When the repair is complete we will call you and take your credit / debit card payment and return your phone via royal mail.